Re: Dual carb setup

Bill,

I have this setup on my 62, runs fine, not too hard to sync up as long
as you get somewhat similar carbs.  I am running twin BBS carbs, but
you could go with holley 1920s as well.  My website is down right now,
so there aren't any pics up.   But I can send them to you if you like.
Or if you're in the bay area, you can come see it.

MJ