  From: Sean B<mailto:polecat2@xxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:32 PM
  Subject: RE: Back in the game

  If you check the compression, and the cylinders are all very close, I
  doubt you wiped the cam, or a lifter.

  Sean

  I'm fearing valve train problems. Or more specifically, a lifter or a
  flat cam lobe. I've got good compression and vacuum, spark to those
  cylinders and everything. No oil on the plugs. It just plain misses. Any
  thoughts?

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

----