RE: first bad ebay experience

If I might add, I used a member of this list to check out my 65 vert.
He went to see it, drive it, called me while tooling down the road and gave
me his assessment.
I bought it, sent him a little some-some, and I'm very happy with the car
(cah).
Tom

I feel the best insurance money you will ever spend is a plane
ticket, or a drive to look at a car or truck before you buy. So what
if you spend 500.00 but save thousands by not buying. I really
feel your money ahead in the long run. I believe in waiting until
I find the car I want, then sell the farm, lie to the ol lady, get an
advance at work, or whatever it takes, but you'll be happier in the
long run. Not as rich, but happy when your driving.

Earl

Thats not all that bad. I bought a 55 Plymouth a few months ago. Seller said
that the only rust was the floors and no engine. No biggy right? When I got
it, it has no floor, rotted 1/4 panel, rotted rockers, rotted inner fender,
rot through around both 1/4 windows and under drip rail. rotting hood and
both fenders. It was to far for me to drive and pick up, so i had a company
deliever it. Car was $800 and the hauling was $770. I couldn't reclaim any
of that money.

Dustin

----