RE: first bad ebay experience

my own jaded twist on this is to expect the woirst and i am right 90
percent o the time.
   peoples definitions in their ads or on the phone do not match mine.
  words such as "solid", "original", "numbers matching"
, etc.
   My 58 plymouth savoy  shopping experience of two months ago was very
   disappointing for a "solid" car, but the 2000 dollar 63 dart me and a
   buddy went to look at last weekend took the cake ,  as the guy
   described it up and down as such a great car, solid, and all
   original, what a  joke,
   the quarters were all rotted out, the carpets were soaked, mold on
   everything,  and it looks like somebody while trying to put AN ENgine
   into the trunk with a cherry picker broke the chain and dropppped the
   block right on to the tail panel crushing the trunk sealing surface
   down about threee inches, a nearly impossible repair. and then the
   guy has the gumption  to insult my intelligence by telling me all it
   needs is a  " new  trunk lock".
   my conclusions in the car sales  world:
    1)most people are liars
  and 2) not all mopar people are "good people".
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----