RE: sway bar

Most respects I guess.

The '62 to '65 B Body tie rods, control arms, shocks, spindle all
interchange. The torsion bars do too, as long as you keep like to like
(6 cyl S.W. to 6 cyl S.W. for example).

Power Steering gear: '62 - '64 is the same; '65 uses two different ones
Manual gear:  '62 - '63 is the same; '64 - '65 same

The K member is the same V8 to V8 and \6 to \6 '62-'65 I believe, though
some '62s use a unique motor mount.

I remember reading a guy put lower control arms, strut rods and sway bar
from a 1966 Charger into a 1962 Polara and they bolted right in. Only
drilling mounting holes in the crossmember for the sway bar was
necessary.

Maybe there is something in the design of the aftermarket sway bar as to
why won't it fit?  Nothing obvious without a picture. :)

Anyone?

Thanks,
Gary H.

----