RE: Oil pan that works!

No, it is an exact reproduction of a 1973-4 B-body oil pan.  It still
wears its big "971" stamping, which is the proper pan for those years.
I don't know what our original pans look like, but this pan sure looks
like it was made to go in there.  The 1966-72 oil pans have the sump too
far forward, and the rear of the pan rides too low.  This new pan is
listed with vendors as a "B-RB, stock capacity, center sump oil pan".

The capacity of this new pan, I'm pretty sure, is five quarts including
the filter.  George?

----