4 doors?? Am I nuts?

Hey all you fellow 4 door owners!  I need to know something.  I  was over at
a friends house in his shop where he is working on some pretty cool  restos
and in the middle of the shop is a red '65 Satelite.  I had my  digital camera
with me and still in it was a picture of a red '65 Belvedere II  hardtop parts
car I have.  I held it up and said before then after with the  Satelite in the
background.  Well my friend said whos car is that?  I  said that it was my
car.  He said is it a 2 door?  I said "yes", and  he replied, "I figured if you
had it it would be a four door."  He sounded  as though I was an idiot for
owning a four door.  I took offense to  it.  I have 3 Coronet 2 doors and the
Belvedere.  I have 2 Coronet 4  doors, a '65 Belvedere four door, my Fury 4 door
and a '67 Fury wagon.  I  want more hardtops but you buy what you can.  Am I
nuts for thinking that  my Sedans are just as cool as my coupes in there own
way and should be preserved  too?  I want some others take on that!
Rick Rice
Whitsett, NC
'64 Fury (4 door)
6 '65 Coronets (3 hardtops, a 2dr Sedan, and 2 440 4 drs)
'65 Belvedere (a rusty hardtop and a decent 4 dr)
'67 Fury II wagon (don't need to say anymore)
'77 Custom 100 Truck
'95 Dakota Sport
'98 Grand Cherokee (4 dr too!)
http://www.aol.com.