dont cry niel

When i was teaching I taught my class that there is little help or info in this world that cant be had with a box of donunts and few coffees. Find the construction guys  , I know you poor folks dont have Tim Hortons Donuts down there but a Crispy Creame might be a reasonable substitute. Meet the guys at the site with coffe and donuts . Bring them with you when you come.  Ask what you want and I can assue you they will do what they can for that nice fellow who brought them coffee and Donuts that cold morning for no reason. Worst is you will be out a few bucks but you will have a bunch of guys in your corner trying to help you get that car.
Hooked on Phonenics worked for me (or donuts)
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)