Attention Gary

received this off list, can you help him
                                                                        dodger

Dodger,
This is Dennis from the list, I have  been
excommunicated from the list, the demons of the email
God's are at it  again.
Anyways, I've emailed Gary a couple of times about
it  and ahve gotten no response from him? I'm not sure
he is even getting my  emails???
I have tried sending them from this address,  but
they do not seem to be going though, as this is not
the address that  I'm signed up with on Topica. I get
them sent to this address Ok, but can't  answer from
this address, go figure.
Would please tell him to  put back on the list at
the following email address:  djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks in advance.

Dennis  J.

----