
Wanted:64 4 spd. tail housing
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wanted:64 4 spd. tail housing
- From: Dave Walters <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:25:54 +0000
I know it's a long shot,but I wouldn't mind gettting ahold of a 64 4 spd
tailhousing.I have a 66-69 part,but would rather use the correct
part.The early housing has a small (compared to the later one) speedo
gear hole.Thanks.
Dave Walters
Denver, Co.
64 Savoy Post
64 Bel Post
64 Dodge 330 Post
63 Savoy
----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
This email was sent to: arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bSONJP.
Or send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network