To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:08 AM
Subject: ADMIN: Going direct, mail tips

When you hit reply to a Mail List posting your reply goes to everyone.

If you want your reply to go *only* to the original poster of the mail,
you need to readdress your reply.

Some tips on how to readdress are in section 5a) on the Guidelines page:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html

Thanks,
Clubhouse Administrator

----