Re: 273/904 : install together or seperate???

Re: 273/904 : install together or seperate???

I would install them together...MUCH easier to get the motor and trans
bolted together. Just drape blankets over the fenderwells, firewall,
and one over the motor / trans. That way you won't scratch it all up.
OR, you can drop the k-frame out, bolt the motor / trans to it, and
lower the car down over the whole assembly. Just my $0.02

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert