To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:36 AM
Subject: Race day delay - again

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

Sorry guys. I don't have any numbers to produce yet. I had to work late
and then it started raining to boot. I doubt if they were able to run.

Next week is the last hooray for the season so if I don't get 'er done
then it'll have to wait till spring.

----