Re: 64' Dodge 440 max wedge

I would like to say thanks to Dave W. for helping me
with the Dodge. If it wasn't for him telling me what
the vin number should be, I wouldn't know what I know
now. My problem lies with Ken Lau's crew who didn't
tell the truth. Ken himself wasn't sure and always
told me to try and find Mancini, Which I did.

I don't plan on driving it anytime soon, Same thing
with my Coronet. I'm more interested in finding a
4-speed setup for my Dart to got the 70's Pro Stock
route with it.

--- Donnie Schanz Jr <dcs426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cut Steve some slack. I met him last month, he is 16
> years old and trying to
> keep up the history  and tradition that is "Mother
> Mopar". He is young, but
> very knowledgable for his age. I am sorry I got the
> McCandless and Mancini
> wrong. Both M's and big Mopar guys. I got the story
> mixed up about the
> lightweight front end too. I am sure that Steve will
> find out all the
> correct info on his car witth the clubs help. I have
> learned tons since I
> started a few months ago. Hang in there Steve. When
> do you get to drive that
> beast down the track?
> Thanks
> Donnie
> 65'Bel 1 426 St Wedge
> 64' 440 Maxxie ( Steve, you saw it at QUAKER CITY)

http://mail.yahoo.com

----

bSONJP.