modified Edddy carbs

For years , actauly decades I have been modifying Holley carbs, removing the choke and air horn, drilling pri throttle plates  etc and have been quite satisifed with the results. After buyng a 750 eddy carb at a swap meet I decided it was high time we checked one of them out with similar mods. I removed the air horn and all choke linkage including the cross shaft that runs through the seconadries to operate the choke. Next i came face to face with the raw unblended ara of the secondaries on either side of the venturi asssemblies. You can see the secondary air valve weights and no aattempt has been made to help air flow through that area. it was here i got sidetracked. I have spent most of the last couple of weeks making a mold and casting a resin pop in plate for that area. I have finished the pattern plate and will be making a final mold and  pouring a few. The plate fits  Eddy 625sand 750s and is intended for carbs with choke linkage removed (although I have a second pattern about 1/2 finished that will fit with the secondary choke linkage cross shaft in place.) Freebie offer is only for carbs with no secondary choke linkage and cross shaft) if i get the first (no choke linkage style) done are there any on our list who would like to try a plate. i figured the first 4 from our 62 65 list who asked would get a freebie to try when i get them done provided they come out right but at this point it looks like a go.
I dont think it is unresonable to suspect flow will rise to above 800 cfm with these mods. (Linkage removed and pop in plate installed but to be truthful I am only supposing since I sold my flow bench with all the other equipment. ) You dont have to remove the air horn for the choke if you dont want to but the choke linkage in the secondary has to go and it would be only prudent to dump the choke itself as well. Don. .
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises