Re: poly timing

thanks Don, so I guess I'm reading the 32 to 34 total, lining up the new mark on the balancer with the zero mark on the gage above it, as I
rev it up to, and hold it at 3000rpm, right?

I have a Polystroker project thats slowly coming together. most of the block prep is done. I have a crank from a 360 that would need the mains ground down to fit the Poly block, and then get everything balanced. I have some slightly used 040 speed pro pistons with new rings, which I hope are in good enough shape for my build?! just need to acquire a few tidbits, like gasket kit, freeze plugs and main bearings which I'll let the crank grinder or machinist spec out. then I'll swap over the top half of my currently running Poly. and with any luck at all this rag tag budget build will actually work. ...and then there's the transmission upgrades. ...and when I get tired of smoking one tire, a sure grip would be nice.
yeah, I'll be busy this winter if I can find the time and money.
thanks again,
Schuyler
62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>