To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: Monroe Swap Meet

Is the Monroe Swap meet this weekend? I'd like to go since I've heard alot
about it.  Is it both Saturday and Sunday?  Any info from someone  who has
been there would be greatly appreciated. I'm a couple of hundred miles south,
but what the heck the days are getting shorter!   Thanks  in advance.  Joe

----

----