To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:59 AM
Subject: Speedometer cable question, 904A transmission

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOyFyta/PC PowerScan

Does anyone have a source for a speedometer cable that will adapt from a 1974 Dodge Dart 904A transmission (V8 style) to a '65 Dart GT Speedometer (0-120mph). The original 904 trans was behind a /6 and the hookup is different. Also, will I have any problem with calibration, (same rear end and tire size). Thanks for the help and Happy Thankgiving to all.

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyFytf/Your opinion

----

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caaeatAbOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.