Re: Los Angeles Body Shop Recommendations

Re: Los Angeles Body Shop Recommendations

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1bOyW3Na/DirectSatTV

Although it is out of your immediate area, I will recommend a body shop
called "Alvin's", in Long Beach, Ca.  It's on Olive just south of Wardlow Street,
just off the 405 freeway & near the Long Beach airport.

Here's why:

My wife's car had relatively minor 3" dent in front fender.  Went to 4 shops,
bids went from $644 to $910. Bob, owner of Alvin's did it for hundreds less,
and it's perfect work on a modern, pearlescent white, clear-coated car.

PLUS, he is an "old" SoCal  hot-rodder (ran at Lyons, etc) who is bringing up
to par his own '65 Plymouth right now.  Currently, he is cutting my '65
Coronet 500 hood to place the hemi hood scoop he sold me on it.  He's going to have
my engine builder do a hemi for his '65.  He has been drag-racing for decades
& does things right at working man's price.  Because of this, he's very busy,
but is expanding his shop soon.

(Sorry to cut a good hood, but less cost than buying a fiberglass hood & I
still need bucks to finish for track-ready state & the carb won't clear).

Give me a call at (213) 738-2228 if interested.