to be a week link in the system. so if you got the dash off, you might take a look at those possibilities.
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
On Nov 10, 2005, at 6:56 AM, Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:

I thought we had a discussion a while ago where the over head dome light played a role in this. Something about that if it stops working the entire dash light setup stops.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary H.
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:44 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: instrument cluster lights?

Hi all,

Since I was into electrical stuff on my '62 Plymouth I thought I'd fix
the instrument cluster lights, since they don't work. (They did work in
the past.)

I checked the fuse & it looks okay. I had two spare headlight switches
so I replaced the original switch with one of the spares. No change.
Then I tried the other spare switch. Still no change.

Seems the odds are against all 3 switches being bad. Is there a ground
for the instrument cluster somewhere? Or other things to check?

Thanks,
Gary H.