Mystery--oil usage part 2

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad3PYbOyW3Na/Superb Rewards

Thanks for all the great replies, guys! To answer a few of the questions
asked:

1. Machine shop bored cylinders .30. Very reputable shop, have done
Mopars.

2. Used moly rings, Fel-Pro Sealed Power--both times.

3. Remember, they re-honed the cylinders and replaced the rings a second
time, so a ring problem is less likely given that it was using oil both
times.

4. Valve seals used were brand new Teflon.

* What I gather so far is that I should do a compression test, then
remove the heads and have the valve stems and seals checked (Don
suggested the bronze guides often are a problem). Could be that
something caused one to fail, particularly on the cylinders where the
plugs show fouling.

Does anyone think I could have a crack in the block causing this
leakage?

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.