Subject: Hello Again!!!

[AD removed for archives]
caad3p7bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

From: Curt Brennan <cabrennan@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello again Mopar Folks!

I've been off the group for over two years because my email server
continued bouncing back the messages.  I now have a new email address
and can get back with the group.   I am on digest mode though so as to
not fill up my mailbox.

Hi Gary and List

My cox.net server suddenly stopped delivering the list 2 months ago and
has now started up again.

I had already setup another address at maxsat65@xxxxxxxxx but it is nice
to have the cox address working.

I am sure glad there was nothing wrong.

rob in phx

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

bOyW3N.