Re: Superstock Springs

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Jeff Mullen <dodge65500@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>did you customize your front hangers by redrilling the
>holes 1" farther back? or is that just the MP SS springs?

The stock front spring hangars were replaced with Mancini hangars specially built for '65 "B" bodies with SS springs.

--
'65 Coronet 500
500 CID Wedge

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadVJPbOyW3Nf/Lottery Vault

----

bOyW3N.