Front sway bar

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Could someone tell me if the clamp for a factory sway bar on a '64
Plymouth bolted directly around the strut rod, or if it had a rubber
bushing in the clamp to prevent metal to metal contact?  My clamp will
not grip the strut rod tightly, which allows the the clamp with the
bushing to move front to back on the sway bar.  Thanks in advance for
your help...Brian

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

[AD removed for archives]
caadVJEbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan

----