From: stanley clinton <threecarb65@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mopar digest <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 273 questions
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

 I have enjoyed the recent posts on the nasty little
273.I know where I can get a 2bbl version and I need
to know some things
#1 Does this engine have the solid cam like the Hi-Po?
If so... cool.
#2 What type of rocker arms does the Hi-Po have?
Iron/with adjusters?
#3 Are the heads the same as the Hi-Po?

 I will soon be picking up my '49 bathtub Nash and the
engine is at the same place. This would make a great
little engine for the tubbster.Of course,I might feel
obligated to go old school and mate the 273 to a
LaSalle transmission and a Lincoln rear end,just for
laughs.
                               Stan in Montana