Re: 273

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Na/Chocolate Survey

Had the chance to buy one in high school for $1200. It was a 1965 Formula s Barracuda with a 4 speed. The exhaust did sound sweet and was all original. The owner died and the car was stored of 15 to 20 years. Engine ran, but had horrible lifter noise and a bad clutch. Couldn't afford to buy the car and rebuild the engine. Wish I bought it to this day. Man, when I think of the Mopars that slipped through my fingers when i was younger, it makes me mad I didn't buy em all.

Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbWaqRTa/911PaydayAdvance

I am sorry , I use the term formula S to designate 273 hipo when I really meant a car that came with the plate on the side
273
fourbarrel

My apologies to all who are into such things if I mispoke myself. I am not knowledgeable on trim options or numbers matching etc. My interests lie for the most part under the hood.
I stand corrected.
Anyway I meant 273 hi po.
I see no one has replied saying they have a 273 hi po restored and running.
Kind of sad when you think about it. The world will miss the bark of the square exhaust and the soft hash of the solid lifters not to mention the beautiful unsilenced air cleaner and the black krinkle valve covers with the aluminum extrusions
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbWaqRTf/Lottery Vault

----

1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible 383