Re: shouldnt a '64 3ooK be going for more than this?

Re: shouldnt a '64 3ooK be going for more than this?

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

One thing I'll say for the '64, they are excellant drivers. I had a wierd silver one with a half vinyl top, buckets and A/C, wonderful car to drive, it might have been a sport instead of a letter car. I prefer the 62 I had over it for the looks and the cross ram, but the 64 has it's own charms.

Jake,

'63 Sport Fury "vert
'64 NewYorker
04 Dakota Sport