Pertyronics

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast?  Would a quick $1,500 help?
A cash advance loan can put the money you need in
your account today. A fast, confidential application
takes less than 2 minutes.
caadJWsbOyW3Na/CashAdvance

I have used several. Had one no good out of the box but that seemed almost unbelievable even to me becuase otherwise they have worked flawlesly. Ileaerned b about them from a customer who has a school bus company and said they had converted all gas powered school buses to the system as it worked far more reliable then points (never goes out of adjustment or burns. )
Best location I have ever seeen for a mopar ignition box is on the pass side frame rail right at the front. It was not my idea but a fellow had a beautiful 63 Dodge  a New hamburgh ONt  show one year and showed it to me. You can not possiblt see it and it stays cool.
We use exclusively the Standard Ignition's box LX101. it is totally reliable, cheap , chrome plated and according to Jacobs Ign has beeen tested to 10000 RPM. he says he has converted Ferris  and such to it as well and gives instruction how to. he siad when you look at several thousand for a fer box and 37 for a LX101 and realize that it will do everything the other will it is a no brainer.
We have compared it also to Cranes Race igntion and the MP boxes and the god box  which is quite a wide spread really when you think about it and found 0 difference in 1/4 mile performance. We keep one bolted in Wagers car (400 cheapie) and when the exotic system fails we just plug in the LX101 and unplug the Crane 3 step and foinish racing that day.
Why doesnt he use it all the time you ask?
because the other sytem has a rev limiter for top end (and Gary really needs that in the burn out box) it has a stage rev control as well controlled with the trans brake button.

Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadJ9dbOyW3Nf/CookieSurvey

----

bOyW3N.