63 Sport Fury Paint and Color

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I am posting this message again due to the problems that have occurred with messages on the board. Thanks to all who responded directly to me.

Dennis

I'm starting to look at paint color and for my 63 Sport Fury. I know absolutely nothing about painting and paint so I'm trying to get some basic information before I talk to the person who will be painting the car.

First - the car is not a restoration, it is being built as a nice driver. I would like to keep the color reasonably close to an appropriate color for a Mopar of that era. I has a recommendation from the painter - Viper Red? Is this an appropriate color for a 63 SF?

It appears that I should be looking at a modern base color coat - clear coat finish.

I would appreciate any and all comments and recommendations about paint colors and types of paint. If anyone has pictures of their cars that are painted original colors it would be appreciated, here is an email address to send them to:

ply64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been looking at the following colors from the Ditzler / PPG color chart?

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1963-plymouth-pg01.jpg

Red	PP-1	71203
White	WW-1	8293	(Ermine)

I've never had a car painted before, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.0/50 - Release Date: 7/16/05

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100 worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating! caadKa5bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.