Update: Max Wedge vs Hemi, Which is Faster?

Update: Max Wedge vs Hemi, Which is Faster?

Hi All,

Ok, the wisdom of the list has come thru again.  The
hemi motor was a "street" motor whereas the Max Wedge
was a full race.  So I'm not comparing apples to
apples.

So to put them on the same playing field, which would
be faster a 64 Max Wedge B-Body or a WO or 68 Super
Stock Hemi with similar gearing, weight, etc.  Thus
comparing Race to Race.

Or if you could have your dream RACE engine, would it
be a hemi or a Max Wedge and Why?  (tech discussion is
invited)

tomcat