RE:whats a 361 car worth?

 Neal,I would BBorS to get this car,price sounds
reasonable.Something to be aware of on little old lady
cars is excessive blow-by. In general they like to go
for short distances,putting.Chances are the cyl walls
are pristine the rings may never have seated.Engine is
likely crudded up. If you get it,you may want to pull
the valve covers and clean all the sludge off,change
oil and add a quart of ATF and run it and repeat. ATF
is high detergent and will help break the junk loose.
The best part is you will have the slip joint BB 727
and you can swap in any B or RB you want.
                  Keep us posted, Stan

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html