Newest '62 to '65 Swap Meet listings

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadAcmbOyW3Na/Sharebuilder

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANTED:

Wanted: rear window for 1963 Imperial. -- tmc87@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wanted: pair of 1964 Dodge 2door sedan doors. -- ChyMar01@xxxxxxx (June
6, 2005)

Wanted: 1962 Plymouth Belvedere sedan doors and 1/4 window body area for
2 dr conversion on my wagon -- ChyMar01@xxxxxxx (June 6, 2005)

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Belvedere post body. Roller. No title or serial number.
Car is missing interior, hood and windshield, Rust in quarters and
botoms of fenders. Frame is ok. Have parts that goes with car. Lost
storage must move by June 15th. Looking for fair offer must sell!  Might
trade. e-mail joliverio123@xxxxxxx and will send pictures.

Mopar 400 big block for sale, runs. email for pics. Located in central
NJ.   Make offer. steinlands@xxxxxxxxx

After serious considerations I'm offering my 1965 Dodge A-990 project
car for sale as follows:

1965 Dodge A-990 sedan race hemi project car.

Started as a 30,000 mile one owner Florida car.

Currently the car is completely apart with main body shell on dolly.

The doors, fenders, hood and trunk lid have been professionally chem
striped and primed all body work done in e-coat prime ready to final
block and paint.

Body shell is mounted on rolling dolly and ready to go to stripper. All
rust repair panels have been located and are ready to be cut in.

Car has typical early-b minor rust in cowl - minor in pass side fire
wall seam, rear window corners drivers floor pan already tacked in
place.

Total of about 2 days work for a good metal man it would be ready to
prime.  This is a very clean straight car.

I paid $3000 for it running 4 years ago.

Car comes with the following new - nos or fully restored components:

Trim

Restored stunning a-990 single headlight grill by Special-t's Chicago
$1500

Nos back up delete taillights paid $1200 Apple River Mopar parts

Front and rear triple plate show quality bumpers $800 for pair

All front and rear window trims polished $100

New nos door handles $150

Wing vent window trim and hinges re-chromed to show quality $200

Nos vent window handle locks very rare $125

Left and right coronet scripts restored to show quality $100

Hood and trunk ?Dodge' letters chromed and  restored to show quality
$100

Super rare nos trunk lid medallion paid $400 ebay

Chassis

New single leaf cal-track super stock springs

Cal-tack bars and rear super stock sliders super trick set up for the
Racers $600

Rear springs relocated and  in-board spring kit installed $750

Front suspension parts blasted and ready to paint ll new bushings not
installed

V-8 k-member

All glass is very good

Interior

Dash has been restored to argent silver powder coat but can be painted
over to look nos $150

Instrument panel re-chromed/restored looks super nice $200

Complete super stock interior from Gary Ball's in  A-990 champagne tan

*seats

*front and rear door panels

*carpet

*rear seat divider panel

*race seat brackets

Nos door handles $150

Drive train

727 cable shift trans core need re-building $250

8-3/4 housing 4.88 chunk stock axles

Engine

New 4.15 eagle crank $750

New h-beam rods $500

New aluminum Mopar 528 Hemi heads complete with springs and valved never
run $2500

New Mopar race Hemi crossram $600

New 2- 660 Holly x-ram carbs $1400

New linkage kit $250

New Moroso rb steel pan w-hemi pick-up $150

New hp oil pump Melling $90

New Mopar water pump $159

New MSD dist and 6al box $400

New Crane roller lifters $300

New Dick Landy roller rockers $1600

Landy hd race rocker shafts $400

Add your block choice of pistons and cam

Est of $2500 in labor and cost of striping parts body work so far

This car is within $8 to $10 thousand of completion with paint and motor
build and will rival any a-990 in the county if done right

The Dodge cars are much more rare than Plymouths.

Make an offer!  Call for info 904-237-1770

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.