From: Gary H.
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 7:30 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ignition spark

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usbOlZxua/ProductTestPanel

I got an e-mail from a fellow who just got a '64 Dodge with a 318.

He says he has installed a new coil and new wire from the coil to the
distributor.

But there is no spark out of the coil. There is juice going to the coil
but nothing going to the distributor.

Any tips as to what he should check next?

Thanks,
Gary H.

[AD removed for archives]
Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
caac8vpbOlZxuf/TaxBrain

----

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caac8utf/Consumer Research

----

http:///u/?.