From: Robert neal zimmerman
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:50 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: '64 steering shafts

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac8uBbOlZxua/ExclusiveRewards

  I picked  a 64 dodge 440 today with manual steering for almost
  nothing.225 dollars. Will make a good parts car for my project.
     I want to switch my 64  polara over to manual steering.
       The only problem is that the donor car was 3 on the tree and my
       64  is auto on the floor.
    SO!!!!!-
    QUESTION1-
can I just lop off the  doohickies for the shift linkage from the
manual car and make this work?
   I hope because it should be the right length for the manual  swap
   over.
     QUESTION2- if I use a  65 auto shift  on the column setup ( like
     the REAL 65 AWB cars used) can i make that work.
    Hope this makes sense-
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caac8utbOlZxuf/Consumer Research

----

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac8ucf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.