Re: mopar perfomance camshaft P4120243 for a Slant Six??

Re: mopar perfomance camshaft P4120243 for a Slant Six??

I found this information on a marine cam: "Marine engine camshaft
#E7885M is the best all-around street cam. It is a 244-degree duration
with .405" lift and 26-degree overlap. Standard slant six cam is
232-degree duration with only 8-degree overlap."

http://www.dodgedart.org/press/press66d.html

no other googling produced anything.  however, the duration on this
cam is the same as the MP cam, but I'm not sure on the overlap.  Its
got a shorter lift as well.  I'm not sure how those differences
compute in terms of low end torque--so perhaps you all can help.

thanks

Menko (learning by the minute here)

--
Menko Johnson