From: "Ben Jr. Morgan" <polara_hotrods@xxxxxxx>
To: moparwebsite <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cam in my 383
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:44:22 -0800

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caac8vhbWhUHTa/TaxBrain

I just entered a Metal Technology class (its a welding and fabricating class basically) at the high school. I'm planning an exhaust system for the 64 wagon. I'm thinking 3" exhaust with cut outs behind the headers, glass packs, and chrome angled tips turned sideways to dump flush with the body in front of the wheels. (dumping in front of the wheels may be illegal on the street, but they have to catch me first ;)) What do you wrench heads think?Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac8udbWhUHTf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here! caac8uyf/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

http:///u/?.