Re: 65 New Introduction

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac8uBa/ExclusiveRewards

Welcome , Dave!   Sounds like a cool car.

  Gary

64 Fury
64 Savoy
70 Challenger

-> Hey Folks,
> My name is Dave Robertson from Orangeville Ontario
> Canada. I would very
> much like to be included in the 62-65 Mopar
> discussions.
> I currently own a 1965 Coronet post 440 4spd Vintage
> Super Stocker.
> This car was originally from Pennsylvania dark green
> running a 426 Hemi-
> non-factory issue rumour has it... re-purchased and
> brought to Canada in
> the late 70,s. It continued to race here in Ontario
> under the following
> name "Car Crafters" driven by Warren Jackson from
> Hagersville Ontario.
> On it's next tour it became "Shine Runner" for a
> number of years
> following. It has been a real john doe with sketchy
> information which is
> understandable. The car never did travel with any
> serial #,s or
> identification or interior for that matter.. other
> than it's obvious
> race trim?
> It looks as thou it was never really street driven
> or very little if
> any? Some modification to the K member and engine
> location, but all in
> all it's okay. A bit concearned about ordering
> anything new such as
> inner fenders, new headers with out pulling out a
> bigger hammer? That's
> why it would really help to throw out a few
> questions from time to time
> if you don't mind?
>  Past favorite projects include a 41 Willys coupe
> blown 392, along with
> a 63 Pro Street Nova still in the works and last but
> not least a 67
> Must/390GTA, but "I Tells Yaaa" this Dodge has set
> me back on my
> heels...! The car sits in my shop with a full
> nostalgic head on? ...the
> plan is to upgrade with a bit of new technology
> making it safer & more
> fun all around! Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks
> Dave R
> Hope it's not to long an opening statement?
>
> 1965 Dodge Coronet post 440 4spd Vintage Super
> Stocker

[AD removed for archives]
Register today for your chance at our Five Thousand Dollar
scholarship. Take advantage! Click Here today.
caac8uuf/FreeScholarshipGuide

----

http:///u/?.