the start of a big mistake

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUa/PermissionData

Well heres the day I have been waiting for since last summer when the
idea dropped into my mind.
   The AWB project is officially under way. I finally got all my ducks
   in a row and got the Dodge in to my new shop.
   I plan on doing a lot of photo documenting along the way and sharing
   it with u guys .
    Heres a brief outline for those interested
       Car: 64 Dodge Polara 2 door hardtop
       Project: 10"15" AWB conversion ( but they didnt make 10-15s in
       64!!, I know.)
        Engine: 440 with 8-71 blower and fuel injection ( wouldnt that
        make it an S/FX?)I got the blower and injectors at such a good
        price i couldnt pass it up.  We'll see if the bottom end will
        hold!
          Tranny: Torqueflite 727
            Rear: 8.75 or maybe try the new Moser Dana rear.
              Body: steel ( probably)
                Color: most likely B3 blue
                  Name on car :  WANG-DANG!
                       choice 2:  Hells- a PoPpIn'
                       choice 3: Hells Bells (open to suggestions)
   The project being a 64 will create several problems, one being the
   front bumper, its so deep, I will most likely have to cut it down to
   make enough room for the 10 inch slide.
     Another is the injectors, I will have to see what can be done with
     them but I might have to go carbs.
      My dear old mom has graciously allowed her insane son to comandeer
      my dads old workshop on the back end of the property, a well lit,
      insulated , heated 220 equipped  30x40 space. Yes she thinks I am
      nuts but shes a pretty good sport about things.
     purpose of car: scaring  children, cats,  and generally
     deteriorating relationships in my neighbohood.
      Thats all, just had to make the official announcement to u guys,
      and brag a bit, I  felt pretty excited when i got it in there this
      afternoon.
     Neal Zimmerman,Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]