Re: rear end clunk

Paul, It's funny you mention that.

before I owned the car there was a rumor that Jimmy Hoffa
was back there, ...deep in the belly of a 62 Dodge wagon...,
nothin back there now not even a third seat just a spare
tire, some jumper cables, old jack out of a brand x car,
rubber matt, some rope, a shovel, bag of cement, a
B.A.R., a couple of hand grenades, RPG, and
a flame thrower. It all fits in there nice and tight
so nothing can fall over. {(o:
Schuyler
(Officer, do you get jokes?)