New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hi all,

Only 6 Mopar shopping days 'till Christmas! ;-)

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I will post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap
Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Happy Holidays!

Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOR SALE

Complete RB exhaust system in good shape from a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere
2 door hardtop. Hedman Hedders (black) 1 3/4 inch tubes with 3 inch
collector. Aluminized 2 1/2 inch exhaust pipes, stainless DynoMax
UltraFlo mufflers (yes, they are loud!) 2 1/4 inch aluminized tailpipes,
and chrome tips.  The tailpipes were cut behind the mufflers for
removal, and will require welding during
installation.  Can send pictures.  Buyer will have to arrange pick-up or
shipping from Northern Ilinois. $150.00   Contact Brian at
jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Complete rear end (drum to drum) from a '64 Belvedere.  742 open rear
end with 3.23 gears.  The only things missing are the 2 emergency brake
cables.  The rear axle seals are leaking.  Can send pictures.  Buyer
will have to arrange pick-up or shipping from Northern Illinois.
$175.00 Contact Brian at jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1964 B body parts for sale:  Rear glass for 1964 B body Dodge/Plymouth 2
door hardtop.  Perfect condition.  $100, located in Detroit Area, must
pick up I have no way to ship this.  586-665-9865 or
Dacheeseman@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am doing a 1965 Dodge Coronet 500. I have extra trim parts for sale or
trade. (I also have '70 Duster for sale. It has big block K member and
disc brakes, needs front floor pans, 400 block goes with car.) Also have
other Chrysler parts. e-mail me andersonlarryb@xxxxxxx with your needs.
thanks.

2 different sets of rods For Sale, might work in your Chrysler:

The first:

Keith Black aluminum rods for Chrysler, 2.375 rod journal, 6.860"
length, 1.095 pin. These have never been used. Set of 8 for $495 plus
shipping.

The second:

New, never used BME (Bill Miller Engineering) aluminum rods. I got them
for a side project but now need to put that on hold.

2.100" journal, 6.760" long, .990" pin, .985" big end width. Special ARP
bolts for this rod.

These are the "396" forging (BME's designation, not Chevrolet). A new
set of 8 rods is about $1,100.

I only have 7 rods. but BME says no problem, just give them the specs,
forging number, and weight, and they'll match it and send one out.

$390 plus mail for the 7 rods, and by the time you have gotten the 8th
from BME, you should still be saving over $500 off the new price.

E-mail me at jec2@xxxxxxx

WANTED

Need a 1963 Dodge Polara grille in good to show condition. 1963 Dodge
Polara passenger side rear back up lens, 1963 Polara radio & faceplate.
roarin65@xxxxxxx

I need a rear windshield for a 1964 Dodge Custom 880 4door sedan and the
rubber if possible.
Vernon - ph# 205-648-0791 or my cell 205-531-1690

I need quarter panels for a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr post. Need full
panels not patch panels. Call 304-842-9488 or e-mail
joliverio123@xxxxxxx

Looking for a 1965 Cuda hood and complete driver's fender with headlite
ring and the grill and the front & rear bumpers. -- Have '66 Cuda fender
and hood to trade. moparcurt@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.