RE: Need 15" Steel Rims?

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacVmfb7yoMza/PermissionData

 I have been told that 65 and older are
> what I am looking for, they would allow for the larger centre hub cap,
> not the
> small.
> Am I making any sense!
> Contact me direct
> Merry Xmas to all the clubhouse members!
>
> Thanks!
> Don Miller
> North Pole
> Canada
>
> --

  Don and group,

The wheels you need to look for are K wheels,pn 92516 made by Budd.They
can be found in 15x5" and 15x5.5" and have the same LARGE center section
as the 14" wheels.If you want to use dog dishes like I have,you'll need
these wheels.They were found on 1/2 ton trucks and SOME C body wagons up
until about '68.Wheels changed to the small center section about this
time.I'll send you some pics of the differences.

You can also have the centers cut out and mounted on new 8" or 10" rims.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes