From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: compressors/was sandblasting
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:59:59 -0800

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6Ob6eGsBa/Vente

 OK the blast cabinet is now installed and a makeshift dust  evacuation
 setup.
   Now for the really expensive part. the COMPRESSOR:
      what do I look for. I have decide on a 220 unit because i dont
      want to be sorry.
  I understand what a 1 versus 2 stage is, at twice the cost too!
   I dont understand all the scfm and  stuff.
    What should i get?? I want one i can paint with, air tools,
    sandblast, DA sander, etc., etc.
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacR6Pb6eGsBf/Vente

----

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish. Make it yours below!
caacR6Pb7yoMzf/Vente

----

b7yoMz.