Re: NOS front bumper (long post)

[AD removed for archives]
Stock car lovers - get a FREE gift here!
caacSnKb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hmm... maybe 62s are different bumper wise, but I stretched the bumper on my car?
It's been hit a couple times, so twists, yes it's twisted, frame abnormalities? yes, both
frame ends look like they were used as battering rams, had to take a sledge to one side.
The replacement bumper had it's own bend to it also. An 1/8" would of been easy, but
then again, I've been jamm'in square pegs in round holes for a long time,(o; seems like
nothing ever wants to fit. Although both fenders I replaced went on without a hitch!
go figure ?

Your friendly neighborhood, ham fisted, shade tree mechanic (o:
Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>