From: <Dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: Personal oppinions please

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
caacQ4QbV7eBqa/PermissionData

In a message dated 11/24/2004 8:18:17 PM Central Standard Time,
maxwedgenut@xxxxxxxx writes:
Funny, I was just discussing a '64 post valiant dressed as a mini maxwedge
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe we will have to start a new class at the
drags,,,,,,,,,,,,,the mini max wedge class

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest "Hottie" on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacR6PbV7eBqf/Vente

----
topic.  Thanks!