RE: Please don't send globally? Please?

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacSn6b7yoMza/KnockOutDebt

I respectfully disagree with you guys ... as long as the conversations
stay on topic and don't violate the personal transaction policy as
articulated by the administrator.

Personally, I like to see how so-and-so fabricated his patch panel,
etc., as I learn with each posting.

If you don't like the volume of email, you could always change your
options to Web Only (as I do).

Regards,

Jim

MRMONTESS@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I agree,please send return correspondence directly to the person with
> the
> subject matter.
> Everyday theres tons of email and everybody ends up knowing everybody's
> else
> business.
> Protect your privacy and the privacy of other fellow members.Thank  you
>
>                        Danny Mopar

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury