Barking brake cable and route 101

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6Ob7yoMza/Vente

Hi
My project is moving slowly, slowly forward. Instead of always fixing with the car there is other things that is fun to do and that could be  listening on oldies music. At the moment, it´s surf and hot rod music that I´m playing on the record player. The best record for us 1963 lovers must be The Super Stocks, LP record "Surf Route 101" with the Plymouth on the cover. Are you guys listening on these oldies or ?
No to my question, Does anyone knows whats the different is beetween the parking brake cable from a 1963 Plymouth compared to a 1965 Dodge Coronet. I mean the middle parking brake cable and could guess that the different is in the length, but I´m not sure. If it´s so does anyon knows how big is the difference? I also asked a another difficult question some week ago. How are the headliner bows mounted into the inside of the car. I have the headliner bows, but on one of them is there a small clamp? monted at teh ends but only on this one. Shouldn´t it be so on all of them ? I belive that it´s difficult to understand what I mean, but....
Best regards,
Thomas

[AD removed for archives]
Free CD Player - makes a great stocking stuffer.
caacSnNb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.