To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 3:44 PM
Subject: heat? help?

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6ObUYx2xa/Vente

We have a question about our '65 Newport. We bought it this summer at the
Nationals from a fellow who said the reason it has no heat is that a cable is
broken and you can't control the temperature. He says there should be some
kind of cable between the temperature control and the heater core or
something. Before my husband goes tearing the dash apart in a wild goose
chase, can someone shed some light on what we might be looking for or where
we can get the part we'll need?

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacQ4NbUYx2xf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazing Diet Patch The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now FREE! caacOlIb7yoMzf/MyDietPatches -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.