Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacOlyb7yoMza/PermissionData

Since I am on the way back together with my coronet, I just did this about 6 months ago. I used the white caulk tube type, I believe it was a 3M product. It took paint really well. I have heard that the two part sealer is better, but I haven't had any problems yet. I think its one of those things that you won't know for a couple of years and then its too late...

On 11/5/04 5:20 PM, John wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter to win!
caacOlqbN9AKha/PermissionData

Don,
My '65 Coronet is in the process of being proffessionally restored. They are using a two part seam sealer at the rain gutter area as well as in the trunk, underhood, floor, etc. Hope this helps.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 5, 2004 10:35 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rain Gutter

[AD removed for archives]

Free recipes to get you in shape
caacOlCbN9Js2f/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacOlubN9AKhf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Free recipes to get you in shape caacOlCb7yoMzf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.