Re: scam rersponse to swap meet ad

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacOlub7yoMza/PermissionData

I to got the same scam 2 weeks ago from a lady in Iraland. her name was Amanda Smith, wanted to send me check plus 8,500 more to pay the shipper, all I had to do was send the 8,500 extra to the shipping company and everything was cool, I emailed her back and said no thanks, an hour later I got another one from a guy in england he says, and wanted to do the same deal, his name was willy smith.
They tried very hard to get me sucked in.  Beware all.......David Lee  65 coronet 500

P.S. they got my listing from cars on line.com..... they are everywere

> [AD removed for archives]
> Claim your companion air fare now!
> caacOk9b7GBjLa/PermissionData
>

> Group: I just received a scam response to my swap meet ad placed with Gary
> and our site about 2 days ago. It was from someone in England who emailed me the
> following:
>
> Hi,
> I am interested in buying your 1964 Dodge Polara 500 2 door hardtop. Payment
> will be made out to you inform of cashier's check,drawn from an American bank
> by a client of mine who is owing me $8,500.You will have to deduct your amount
> and
> send the rest to my shipper so he can come for the pick-up.Get back to me
> soonest with the following,so we can proceed with this transaction:
>
> 1)Name on check
> 2)Address check should be mailed to
> 3)Contact phone #
> 4)Last price on offer and pics if digital camera or scanner is available.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Scott.
> 4a,Kingswood Rd,
> Benge,England,
> XO - 7DM.
>
> BEWARE!!!!!
> Rich
>
> --
>
> [AD removed for archives]
> Amazing Diet Patch
> The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now FREE!
> caacOlIb7GBjLf/MyDietPatches
>
> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
> to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
> other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
> public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
> of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacOlzb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----