From: <lxpg1@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: Carburetor kits

[AD removed for archives]
Get your Golden Tee CD ROM on us
caacOlvb7fOBRa/PermissionData

In a message dated 11/4/2004 7:47:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have came up with about 150 aftermarket NOS carburetor kits for 60-69 1
and
2 bbl. carbs. Most are for Mopar applications. Some of the packages are bent
but the parts are good. I have listed them on Ebay for $5.00 each including
shipping in the lower 48, but for the list members I will sell them for
$4.00
each, shipping included. I have some for Carter and Stromberg BBD, WW, WWC,
YF,
WCD, RBS. There are some for different year models of each. If anyone needs
one or more, email me at wedge65@charter,net. Please let me know that you
are
with the 62-65 list.  Thanks,
Gary Bradshaw
Ft. Worth, Texas

  Gary, I would be very interested in a rebuild kit for my slant six 1 bbl
carb. I have a 1966 Belvedere with a Stromberg carb 1 bbl  w series. Do you
have
anything for this carb?
Bob

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7fOBRf/LeadClick

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]